1.     +1   -1

Peto Leggendario

Group
    Unti da Febui
    Uccisioni
    +122

Status
    Anonymous
    Sports titles have come a long way since their humble beginnings. It used to be that this genre of games was renowned for its simplicity and accessibility, proving to be favoured for social events because they were ‘pick up and play’. Nowadays, the sports gaming world seems to have gone simulator mad, with realism being the new name of the game. And with this front of mind, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 steps up to lay claim to “the most realistic football simulation ever” trophy.

PES Productions, the game’s developer, has been listening to fan feedback by collecting forum comments as well as media criticisms in an attempt to create a fantastic title. The goal is to create “the most challenging, realistic and satisfying PES to date.” Gameplay has been tweaked to find that perfect balance between strategic movement and fast reactions. PES 2010’s visuals and animations have been improved upon as well, with great stadium and player detail as well as seamless movement animation. The AI has been given a boost, with efforts being taken to remove ‘soft goals’ and the addition of being able to move several players at once. Fans of the series will notice subtle, yet important changes to the match atmosphere, with different crowd chants, cheers and booing depending on the situation.

The online side of PES 2010 is not being left behind, with DLC support planned for the upcoming football simulator to the tune of team and other associated content updates. PES 2010 is due for release on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and PS2 in Spring.

When it comes to gameplay, Pro Evo needs a complete overhaul. You can't list a bunch of fixes to make Pro Evo 2010 good, it runs much deeper than that.

They also need to fix the master league. No wait, they don't need to "fix" it, they need to start it from scratch. It's so archaic it's embarrassing.

On little bugbear of mine though - ditch the PES points and change to real money. I want to buy players in pound sterling. But of course, those in other countries might want to use their own currency, so how about ....a currency converter? Simple, and it wouldn't be hard. This is the sort of thing that's bothered me about the series - it needs options. It wouldn't be at all difficult to include something like alternate currencies, I bet one of the coders could knock it out in their lunch break, it would at least add a bit more to the mode. I didn't really need to go off on a rant there, but I don't want to pay 20,000, or 40,000 points for a player. I want to pay £15 million, because that's real.

Anyway. Konami need to get on the blower to Sports Interactive. Get them working on the front end (player stats, master league, etc), and let Seabass' Konami team deal exclusively with the gameplay. That's a winning formula if I ever saw one.

Edited by ecureuil at 01:25:53 19-11-2008

2.     +1   -1

find a nice cliff to drop off

Group
    Eminenze grigie del Blues
    Uccisioni
    +95

Status
    Anonymous
    E' confermato dunque che sarà più mamma che maestra?

3.     +1   -1

Peto Leggendario

Group
    Unti da Febui
    Uccisioni
    +122

Status
    Anonymous
    Penso che sarà come...una sorella. LA TUA!

4.     +1   -1

Peto Astrale

Group
    Mi presento e poi me ne vo
    Uccisioni
    San Vito, Ercolano, Napoli , Campania, Italia, Europa, Pianeta Terra, Via Lattea!

Status
    hahaahahah allora LA conosciamo tutti!

3 replies since 12/4/2009, 11:11   230 views